[Exim] Forwarding to a Blackberry device

Author: Kevin M. Barrett
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Forwarding to a Blackberry device
Hi,

       I'm hoping that some has already done this,  I have a few users who
have blackberry devices and I really want to "split deliver" their email
but would rather not use an alias as these are existing users.   Also there
may be some "loaner" units that will get handed around like a beeper.  What
I was thinking was a lsearch to see if the user was a BB user and return
the address ( the BB email address to push to ) and then execute that
delivery then the local delivery.   I'm guessing that I could do this with
the unseen feature.  Does anyone have a thought on the best way to do this?

Kevin Barrett

Exim-Users Community and Forums
http://www.exim-users.org/