Re: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and …

Author: Dilip M
To: Dilip M, Bruce Richardson, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and block *
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:57:42 +0530, Dilip M <dilipm@???> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Hmm. I don't have good things to report on this. If the condition is
>> 'demime = *', then $found_extension is not filled. You have to specify
>> an explicit list of extensions before $found_extension will be used and
>> then it will only show the first found extension no matter how many
>> attachments. So I think you have to do something like this:
>>
>> warn set acl_m0 = text_only
>>      demime = txt
>> warn set acl_mo = mixed
>>      demime = *
>>      !demime = txt
>> deny message = Bad attachment
>>      demime = *
>>      condition = ${if eq {$acl_m0}{text_only} {no}{yes}}

> error in ACL: unrecognized name after "set" in ACL modifier "set acl_mo
> = mixed"
>
> :(

Just now upated the exiscan !!

But no luck !!
------
[root@exim root]# exim -C /etc/exim/exim.conf -bV
Exim version 4.30 #1 built 27-Mar-2004 15:29:23
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2003
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.0.14: (November 18, 2001)
Support for: iconv() OpenSSL
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch dbm dmbnz mysql
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Contains exiscan-acl patch revision 16 (c) Tom Kistner
[http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/]
2004-03-27 16:13:53 Exim configuration error in line 378 of
/etc/exim/exim.conf: