Re: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and …

Author: Bruce Richardson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and block *
On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 12:32:01PM +0100, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:

> FHS! you should do your homework!
>
> Apart from the obvious typo I think the set statements should be
> *after* the conditions, otherwise acl_m0 will *always* be set to
> those values.

Well, doing homework would presumably involve reading the rest of the
thread, where it turns out that it simply isn't possible to do it that
way. There is another way but you need the latest version of exiscan.

--
Bruce

I must admit that the existence of Disneyland (which I know is real)
proves that we are not living in Judea in AD 50. -- Philip K. Dick