Re: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and …

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Bruce Richardson
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail), dilipm, a.flavell
Subject: Re: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and block *
Bruce Richardson wrote:

> We should all have read the exiscan documentation. The condition
> 'demime = *' always returns true, whether there are attachments or not.
> I think this makes it impossible to achieve what the OP wants using
> exiscan.

Use the new MIME ACL:

deny message = We only allow .zip and .pdf file attachments
      !condition = $mime_is_rfc822
      !condition = ${if eq{$mime_content_disposition}{inline}{1}{0}}
      condition = $mime_filename
      condition = ${if match \
                         {${lc:$mime_filename}} \
                         {\N(\.zip|\.pdf)$\N} \
                      {1}{0}}

This will:

- allow inline content for HTML messages (pictures mostly)
- allow content in RFC822 attached messages (you may not want this)
- deny everything else which is not .zip and .pdf

/tom