RE: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and …

Author: Dickenson, Steven
To: 'Chris Edwards', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] ACL to ALLOW only mentioned attachments type and block *
Most Exchange admins (arguably mail admins most concerned with Windows
viruses) consider Martin Blackstone's list of danger to be rather complete.

http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxj.htm

Of course, it doesn't include archive files (Zip, Rar, etc), but does cover
just about everything that can be directly executed by Windows.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>
Network Administrator