Re: [Exim] Exim snapshot - lsearch problem

Author: John Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim snapshot - lsearch problem
On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 15:38, Philip Hazel wrote:

> I do so like it when I come to the mailing list and find a bug report, a
> patch, and a confirmation that it works all in the same bundle of
> messages.
>
> Thanks, guys, especially Nico. I'll check that out and get a fix into
> the real 4.31.

Well, if some kind person sends a patch, and so quickly, then I think
the least I can do is let him know if it works or not! :-) Others on the
list may well have found the same bug, so it helps them to know if the
patch works too.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839