Re: [Exim] reject based on regex at SMTP time?

Author: Elliot Finley
To: Tabor J. Wells
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] reject based on regex at SMTP time?
I put this:

deny  condition = ${if match {$header_subject}{\Nwindows-1251\N} {yes}{no}}
         log_message = SPAMFILTER: Junk in subject
         message = Go away spammer

in my acl_smtp_data. When I try to send a message I get:

Server Response: '451 Temporary local problem - please try later'

Can you see anything wrong with the above deny condition?

Elliot