Re: [Exim] Greylisting + multiple MX hosts -> multiple attem…

Author: Alun
To: Bruce Richardson
CC: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Greylisting + multiple MX hosts -> multiple attempts
Bruce Richardson (itsbruce@???) said, in message
    <20040325103701.GA8275@???>:

> Having worked quite hard to get our mail systems to the point where the
> messages loitering in the queue are only those where we genuinely have a
> problem, greylisting pisses me off.

Tell you what, I'll do you a deal. I'll turn off greylisting here when
the number of complaints I get per week about our greylist from pissed
off admins, or from local users receiving spam, exceeds the number of
complaints I used to get per week from local users receiving spam before
I turned it on.

Cheers,
Alun.

--
Alun Jones                       auj@???
Systems Support,                 (01970) 62 2494