Re: [Exim] Earliest point for using acl variables?

Author: John Horne
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Earliest point for using acl variables?
On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 17:24, Edgar Lovecraft wrote:
> John Horne wrote:
> >
> ..[snip]...
> >
> > The ACL I had was:
> >   acl_connect:
> >     warn    set acl_m1 = 0
> >             set acl_m4 = 1

> Don't set M's during connect (see below)

Well you can set them...it just doesn't do much good :-)

Many thanks to those who replied to me. I did read the manual section
but it obviously just didn't register with me! I re-read the section on
acl's later that evening and of course I then realised my mistake. I'll
move the initialisation of the variables down to the MAIL acl.

Many thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839