Re: [Exim] local_part and domain in data acl

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Alan J. Flavell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim users list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] local_part and domain in data acl
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Simon Bell wrote:

_
( )
x This is an ASCII ribbon in support of plain text. SCNR.
/ \

> Im trying to get spamassassin to scan only selected emails based on a list
> of email address's in a flat file.

email addresses of senders, or of recipients? It appears you mean the
latter.

> In my RCPT ACL I use:
>
>          condition     =
> ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/exim/spam}{true}{false}}

> but from what ive read in the docs I cant use $local_part or $domain in the
> DATA ACL which is where the spamassassin check takes place.

You've forgotten to think about messages which have multiple
recipients. How can you apply different scanning policies for
different recipients when you have only one message to apply them to?
There is an answer (see below).

> I think I may have to use some sort of expansion variable such as
> $acl_m0 but im not 100% sure and my attempts to do so have failed.

In the RCPT ACL you'll have these things in your hand. So look them
up there, and set an acl_m? variable to denote your required
scanning policy. If another RCPT TO comes along who has a different
scanning policy, then issue a defer. Check the archives for
discussion.

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20040209/066583.html
etc.