[Exim] local_part and domain in data acl

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Simon Bell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] local_part and domain in data acl
Im trying to get spamassassin to scan only selected emails based on a list
of email address's in a flat file. In my RCPT ACL I use:

         condition     =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/usr/exim/spam}{true}{false}}

but from what ive read in the docs I cant use $local_part or $domain in the
DATA ACL which is where the spamassassin check takes place. I think I may
have to use some sort of expansion variable such as $acl_m0 but im not 100%
sure and my attempts to do so have failed.

Any pointers on what I need to do or what im doing wrong?
--
[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]