RE: [Exim] GUI Function?

Author: Ian A B Eiloart
To: 'Exim (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [Exim] GUI Function?

--On Tuesday, March 23, 2004 9:51 am -0500 Scott Veirs
<scott.veirs@???> wrote:

> Honestly, not to sound like a newb...
>
> Everything. I just want to learn to manage the system without having to
> read a manual evertime. A lot of GUI's have been easier to understand and
> get through faster but being abe to see a function instead of trying to
> learn the command and all of the syntax's.
>
> Thanks anyway,
> Scott

Well, there are MTAs with GUI interfaces out there, but my only experience
of them is trying to persuade their postmasters to fix them - because
they'd ticked a box that should have been labelled 'break my email', but
wasn't.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team