Re: [Exim] Unqualified hostnames in To and From fields

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Steve Karlsen
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Unqualified hostnames in To and From fields
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Steve Karlsen wrote:

> Thanks for yr reply, although I think I was getting a bit confused about
> what the sender and recipient_unqualified_hosts did, I had them set, so it
> was qualifying the To and From headers, Edgar put me straight on this one.

Indeed. You got a much better response from Edgar than from me. In fact,
I had forgotten about the current logic, in which header addresses from
remote hosts are left unqualified unless the host matches the
appropriate option. I need to fix the comment in the code that I quoted,
which is clearly misleading.