[Exim] Exim smtp_auth error: tranmission failed "Administrat…

Author: Rhonneil S. Estacio
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim smtp_auth error: tranmission failed "Administrative prohibition"
I install and configure Exim with smtp_auth.

After installation, I tried to connect to my server's SMTP service via
telnet and was successful in sending mail but only with the following
conditions;

1. I can only send mail to the rhonneil@??? account.
--this account was the only entry available under /etc/exim/exim.auth file.
--how can I add other user to this file?

2. Other address has been denied ex. myaccount@???.
--Error says: "Administrative prohibition."

I already have enabled TLS support with my MUA and can successfully view
my server certificate but always failed to send outgoing mails.

How can I overcome this?

rhonneil