FW: [Exim] Unqualified hostnames in To and From fields

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Steve Karlsen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: FW: [Exim] Unqualified hostnames in To and From fields
Sorry to bother you guys again on this one,

I know there has been quite a lively debate on SPF, but I'm struggling here,
there seems to be plenty about enabling qualification, but not on allowing
non-qulified names to pass through untouched, I know it's unusual and you
wouldn't normally want to do it, but anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Steve