[Exim] Spam-Tools list

Author: Michael Johnson
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Spam-Tools list
Hi Gang

With the recent flood of 77 messages on SPF and the massive amount of
spam fighting email I've seen on this list over the past few months
I've been on here, I think this is a good place to go fishing for
members of a new mailing list. The passion on this list is quite high
and opinions vary vastly when it comes to methods of fighting spam.
Although I don't want to be or sound like an admin on this list, there
may be a more appropriate place for the discussion...

The "Clio Listmom Cartel™", hated by some, loved by some, and
completely unknown to others, has started Yet Another List. The list
will be an open discussion list on the tools used to fight spam. It
will be tool/mailer/MTA/MUA/MDA/platform agnostic. The aim is to get
people to discuss their particular methods, offer help to newbies and
senior admins alike, and to help fight spam in general. There will be
some major players on the list. One of the people already there is one
of the (IIRC) founders of CAUCE. (If not a founder, at least a strong
motivating force in the inception of it.)

Anyway, it will be a great list for those at any level of
implementation of their anti-spam fight. To subscribe, point your
browser to:

<http://www.listmoms.net/lists/spam-tools/>

or just send an email to:

join-spam-tools@???

And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

-Michael

Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in
their pleasure takes joy, even as though t'were his own.

                    --Johann von Goethe