Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Author: Exim User's Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?
[ On Monday, March 22, 2004 at 23:35:58 (+0000), David Woodhouse wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?
>
> On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 18:06 -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > There are millions upon millions of active mail servers on the net
> > _today_ that will not ever implement SPF and they can all send bounces
> > to forged sender addresses.
>
> Except for mine, of course :)

Yes, thankfully there are a few mailers that don't accept everything
sent to them out of the blue and then turn around and find out they have
to bounce it long after they've given up the chance to even check that
the sender's domain is valid.

If I had a dime for every one of them I'd have at least $320,000.00, if
not twice or three times that much! ;-)

--
                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <woods@???>