Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Fred Viles
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?
On 22 Mar 2004 at 20:39, Tim Jackson wrote about
    "Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Probl":

| Hi Fred, on Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:10:00 -0800 you wrote:

| [ about 'rDNS == IP A == HELO ]

| > I can only assume that you guys have never tried this on a business
| > or public (ISP) server. The false positive rate is *way* too high
| > for this test to be practical for blocking or quarrantining.

| I think you're missing the point.

There have been a *lot* of points made in this thread, but the only
one I was responding to was stated pretty clearly.

| Yes, it's impractical in most
| environments at present, and achieving practicality seems very distant.

Yes, that was my point.

- Fred