Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?
On 22 Mar 2004 at 13:06, Nico Erfurth wrote about
    "Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Probl":

| Giuliano Gavazzi schrieb:

| > Of course you can't check if the env.sender. is valid if it's empty,

This is out of context, but as I understand it the whole point of
David's system is that it *does* check the validity of empty envelope
senders.

| So what do you think will happen in the future?
| Spammers will start to use empty envelope senders more and more. That
| will give us just more trouble.

On the contrary, that would be wonderfull! All that spam would then
be blocked as a side-effect of blocking invalid notifications. So it
won't happen.

- Fred