[Exim] (no subject)

Author: Scott Veirs
To: Exim \(E-mail\)
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
Hello everyone, I'm new to Exim and the list. I just started a job as an
admin for this company that uses Exim. However they have one major problem
im hoping someone here can help me with.

Example:
User 1> Gets most of his email but some from randome people dont show up.
The senders dont get replies and assume it has been sent. The server shows
the email has and sometimes has not been delivered. Also the user uses his
AOL address as a forwarder. So sometimes he can see his email in AOL but not
at his Work location.

When it hits the server he can see it at AOL but not at work. We did a test
with him logged off AOL, sent a test email and everything worked fine. Then
did it again with AOL online and it worked fine. It seems to be very random
and its really getting stressful that we cant figure out the problem.

thanks
Scott

____________________________________
Scott Veirs