Re: [Exim] No valid sender.... or is there?!

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bruce Richardson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] No valid sender.... or is there?!
On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 03:01:45PM -0000, Robert Iles wrote:
> Hi
>
> A question if I may ... I'm new to Exim but not new to mailers and I'm
> trying to resolve a problem ...
>
> Exim is rejecting (550, no valid sender "rejected after DATA: there is
> no valid sender in any header line) emails to it which contain From
> addresses of the form
>
> Name-614=info%uktws.com@???
>
> According to the RFC specs this is a perfectly valid email address and
> the domain MX resolves ok ... am I missing something? I have turned
> off header sender checking for my exim but I don't really want to do
> that I I also want to make sure that these emails get received by
> other exim installations ....

Which version of Exim is this? If it is version 4, what are the ACLs?

--
Bruce

A problem shared brings the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you.