[Exim] No valid sender.... or is there?!

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Robert Iles
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] No valid sender.... or is there?!
Hi

A question if I may ... I'm new to Exim but not new to mailers and I'm trying to resolve a problem ...

Exim is rejecting (550, no valid sender "rejected after DATA: there is no valid sender in any header line) emails to it which contain From addresses of the form

Name-614=info%uktws.com@???

According to the RFC specs this is a perfectly valid email address and the domain MX resolves ok ... am I missing something? I have turned off header sender checking for my exim but I don't really want to do that I I also want to make sure that these emails get received by other exim installations ....

Regards

Robert
UK Theatre Web    - www.uktw.co.uk
List Team         - www.list-team.com