RE: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Author: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Wasn't there another option that was similar to SPF but infinitely
better? I can remember it being mentioned on the list but I can't find
it (something about not knowing what I'm looking for). It also used DNS
entries but had a much more simplistic setup and solved the forwarding
problem.

Anyone?

Ted.