Re: [Exim] Registration Open For US Exim class in June

Author: Kevin M. Barrett
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Registration Open For US Exim class in June
Fellow Exim Administrators;

         Just an update on the Exim Class to be held at Roger Williams
University Conference Center in Rhode Island on June 16-18 2004.   We are
well on our way to meeting the minimum number of Attendee's but we are not
there yet.  In light of this fact and that I believe that a number of you
are holding back for one reason or another, I thought that I would provide
a little incentive to sign up sooner rather than later.

         The First 20 Participants to sign up before April 1, will receive
a $50.00 discount.  By registering early you will help assure that we have
a large enough attendance and that the event will not be canceled.  For
those of you who have already signed up, you will be the first to receive
the discount.

         The deadline for meeting the minimum attendance is April 18, if
the Minimum # of people have not signed up we will be forced to cancel the
class.

Regards,

Kevin Barrett

Exim-Users Community and Forums