Re: [Exim] What exactly happens with ACL "warn" messages?

Author: Toralf Lund
Subject: Re: [Exim] What exactly happens with ACL "warn" messages?
Tim Jackson wrote:

>Hi Toralf, on Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:50:04 +0100 you wrote:
>

>>  warn message = X-blacklisted-at: $dnslist_domain
>>       dnslists = blackholes.mail-abuse.org : \
>>                  dialup.mail-abuse.org
>>Well, I can't seem to find the detailed information. So what does happen
>>to the warning text?

>You should find that the mail in question will have an extra header added

That's what I thought, but I didn't find anything in the spec to confirm
it. Questions:

   1. Do I always get an extra header, or just when the message appears
      to contain a header name followed by a ":"?
   2. Does this work for all the different ACL types?

Related question:

    * I notice that convert4r3 will inserted something like

warn message = X-Warning: <RBL related message>

      when converting version 3 config files with entries of the form
      <rbl dns>/warn in rbl_domains, while Exim 3 would insert an
      "X-RBL-Warning", i.e. the header name has changed. Any particular
      reason for this?