[Exim] Nonstandard port for mail delivery?

Author: j2
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Nonstandard port for mail delivery?
Hello!

I am running Exim 4.2x and i would need to set up a smarthost for all mail, which delivers all non-local mail to a amarthost on a non-standard port (2525).

Ive looked over the docs, but i cant find anything useful. So, before they _do_ implement the block, i figured i would ask the list.
(My ISP are blocking all traffic on port 25 which is not terminating in their outgoing mail server in order to stop worms propagating. But the relaibility of their mail servers, combined with the 1MB size limit means i want to use my primary MX for all my outgoing mail.. since that resides outside their netowrk)

Thanks in advance.