Re: [Exim-dev] The future maintenance and development of Exi…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [Exim-dev] The future maintenance and development of Exim
Folks,

I'm watching this list with interest.

Thanks for all the nice things people have been saying about me. You'd
better stop before my head gets too swollen.

Sorry I didn't include enough context originally. Here's a bit more:

  (a) My 60th birthday happens in a couple of months. It doesn't seem
      possible, but there it is. So retirement is not that many years
      away.

  (b) Quite apart from that, I've been working on Exim for 9 years now,
      and I have often said that 10 years was the most anybody should be
      in charge of anything - company, country, whatever - after that
      people get stale.

  (c) Most importantly of all, however, is that I can now only just
      keep up as a single developer. We *must* move to a regime where I
      can offload some of the work onto other people, because otherwise
      Exim won't move forwards fast enough. This is exacerbated by the
      fact that I'm getting invitations to travel now, and I quite like
      travelling. :-)

Philip