Re: [Exim] dnslists with addition data + condition

Author: Chris Edwards
To: Wakko Warner
CC: Fred Viles, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] dnslists with addition data + condition
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Wakko Warner wrote:

| > Except there should not be space around the !=
| >
| > dnsbl.sorbs.net!=127.0.0.10/$acl_m8

| I'm not sure about the space. I wrote the patch for the != thing. If exim
| doesn't accept the somerbl.net = 127.x.x.x then it won't accept the != one
| either. It's been a while since I wrote it though.

Right - it doesn't accept either with space:

somerbl.net = 127.x.x.x

or:

somerbl.net != 127.x.x.x

The = and != are treated the same.

Without the space after the DNS zone, its fine:

somerbl.net= 127.x.x.x

somerbl.net!= 127.x.x.x

Thanks for the useful facility, and for putting me right having not read
the spec properly!

Chris

--
Chris Edwards, Glasgow University Computing Service