Re: [Exim-dev] Security & Development issues

Autor: Ollie Cook
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [Exim-dev] Security & Development issues
On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 03:46:10PM +0000, Yann Golanski wrote:
> I think that if we have a security officer or some such this should be
> easily done. It does not have to be the head developer but someone else
> in charge.

I'm yet to eyeball Philip's document. I'll send in my comments when I've
collated them.

However, I can respond on this point immediately. I know of one man who would
be excellent in this capacity of security officer. He's Nick Cleaton
(ex-Netscalibur, Claranet etc.)

I can ask him if he'd like to be involved if people would like.

Ollie

--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, Claranet UK
ollie@???               +44 20 7903 3065