Re: [Exim-dev] Bits and pieces

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [Exim-dev] Bits and pieces
On 2004-03-10 at 17:33 +0100, Nico Erfurth wrote:
> I know, but still it makes life easier for package-maintainers, and it
> IS a standard for source distribution today.

Standard as in "a lot of, perhaps most, software uses it"?

By that measure, Exim should be migrated to a Windows-only platform, as
Windows is a standard for OS usage today.
--
Phil Pennock,  Senior Systems Administrator,  Demon Internet Netherlands
NL Sales: +31 20 422 20 00      Thus Plc      NL Support: 0800 33 6666 8