Re: [Exim-dev] Bits and pieces

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nico Erfurth
To: Nigel Metheringham, exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [Exim-dev] Bits and pieces
Nigel Metheringham schrieb:

> That would mean that binary distribution sets would really need to have
> some form of loadable module arrangement - ie you want mysql then you
> load the exim_mysql loadable module in.

I've got that working on linux, for a RPM I maintain. But it would need
to support at least two other dynamic-loader systems.

But that brings up another question (for me). Using autoconf or not?
I've already tried to do this, and it works reasonably well, but the
question is how to handle the different options, and library settings
exim currently uses in it's Local/Makefile.

Nico