Re: [Exim] RBL List question

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: kmb
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] RBL List question
On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:10:04PM -0500,
kmb <kmb@???> is thought to have said:

> Here are the lists that I use. I'm not saying that this is the
> best list to use, it's just the one I ended up with after dropping the
> ones that timed out too often.
>
> Code:
> --------------------
>
>   dnslists        = relays.ordb.org : \
>   relays.orirusoft.com : \
>   inputs.relays.orirusoft.com : \
>   sbl.spamhaus.org : \
>   orbs.dorkslayers.org : \
>   blackholes.mail-abuse.org : \
>   relays.mail-abuse.org

Considering that 3 of these lists don't exist, I wouldn't recommend using
this list. It was spelled "osirusoft.com" when it existed but it doesn't exist
anymore. Likewise dorkslayers.org's list doesn't exist anymore.

I'd suggest you look at http://www.openrbl.org or
http://www.declude.com/Junkmail/support/ip4r.htm for a list. Check out the
policies of each and select the ones that you feel are appropriate for your
site.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality