RE: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: Terry Shows
To: Cal Evans, kmb
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
I agree completely.

Also consider Nashville TN.
    Direct flights from most major airports in the US
    Hub for Southwest (keeps flight costs down)
    Small convenient airport for travelers.
    Inexpensive lodging
    Opryland Hotel for those who want exclusive lodging
    Entertainment within 15 min drive from Airport.

(Yes I live in Nashville. Moved here 10 years ago because I travel across
the US, and needed easy access to airport, along with inexpensive rates).

Terry Shows