Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: Cal Evans
To: kmb
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
I'm sorry but I had to vote no. I would love to attend but the location
is out of the question. Again, something more centrally located than
Rhode Island may have a bigger draw. Atlanta is cheap to get into and
out of, there are plenty of hotels and the are non-stop flights from
jsut about anywhere. (NOTE: I do not live in Atlanta, I live in Nashville)

If the location is moved to some place more central then please re-post
the survey as I'd love to attend.

Let me know how I may be of service,
=C=
* Cal Evans
* http://www.eicc.com
* We take care of your IT,
* So you can take care of your business.
*
* I think inside the sphere.