[Exim] question about unprintable character in autoreply sub…

Author: Development - multi.art.studio
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [Exim] solved, but maybe a bug ..., was: question about unprintable character in autoreply subject from pgsql database
Subject: [Exim] question about unprintable character in autoreply subject from pgsql database
Hello all :)

in regarding to this very old message i found at my websearch, i got the
same problem now.
i use an autoresponder-router and transport
routing is fine, now the transport fails while reading subject from
databasefield because of 'unprintable character 10'
ok, i wrote my own form to update database, and strip all \n \r and html
tags and some 'special characters' from the autoresponder-subject
but always fail with the same error.
some links on the net say character 10 is \n, but \n is already
stripped from the subject......
i think this problem is not in exim, because buglet is about 6 years
old... but any needful hints would be very nice 8---)

many thanks in advance
volker

attached message:
_______
-
[EXIM] autoreply: newlines in text cause it to bomb. Help.
-