Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: kmb, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> A full day tutorial on mailserver operations - or even a 5 day pre conference
> workshop on the subject (hands on workshop, tutorials are typically white
> board and powerpoint)
>
> Philip did one at AFNOG recently - there are two netops conferences in the
> asiapac region where I think he could easily submit an one day tutorial -

The AfNOG stuff I did was just part of a 5-day workshop; I don't
normally do hands-on stuff. Partly this is because there isn't all that
much you can do to "play" with an MTA (other than install it) in the
absence of any load.

I did a half-day tutorial at Linux.conf.au in January. I did a one-day
tutorial at GUUG a year ago. This means that I can offer half-day and
one-day tutorials as well as the full two-day course.

Up to now, I have just waited for people to invite me to submit
suggestions.

> SANOG - http://www.sanog.org --> south asia (next sanog - july 23-30 2004,
> the radisson hotel, kathmandu, nepal)

However, I've always wanted to visit Nepal, so I'm rather tempted to
take the initiative on that one. :-)

Philip