Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: kmb
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 10:18:40PM -0500, kmb wrote:

> If you look at the course content for the UK course it would take a
> slot in every track of a larger event. I agree that an "Introduction
> to Exim" would be a great one or two hour track for a Linux or Open
> Source convention, but the in depth coverage of Exim would be best done
> on it's own.

A full day tutorial on mailserver operations - or even a 5 day pre conference
workshop on the subject (hands on workshop, tutorials are typically white
board and powerpoint)

Philip did one at AFNOG recently - there are two netops conferences in the
asiapac region where I think he could easily submit an one day tutorial -

SANOG - http://www.sanog.org --> south asia (next sanog - july 23-30 2004,
the radisson hotel, kathmandu, nepal)

APRICOT - http://www.apricot.net --> asia pac region (next apricot - feb
19-27 2005, kyoto international conference hall, kyoto, japan)

--
linux@??? (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
jaharkes@ravel:/usr/src$ mv linux Gnu/Linux