[Exim] routing unknown mail to one account

Author: Brian McGroarty
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] routing unknown mail to one account
I apologize, as this seems to be convered by a FAQ, but it's not
working for me.

I'm trying to take all mail not addressed to a local account or mail
alias and deliver it to a single account. This seems similar to:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.20/doc/html/FAQ_4.html#TOC150

However when I add this router and restart exim4, mail bounces as
undeliverable:

catchalltest:
driver = redirect
data = testuser
no_verify

Is the above correct?

If so, any thoughts as to what I might be doing wrong would be
appreciated. I'm running Debian/sid, and this is the first thing I've
done which wasn't convered by the in-built configurator, so I could be
missing something really basic.