Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-4.30-16

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Frank Elsner
CC: exim-users, exiscanusers
Subject: Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-4.30-16
Frank Elsner wrote:

> A quick look into exiscan-acl-4.30-16 shows - for me - that "demime"/"malware"
> still aren't usable in "acl_not_smtp".
>
> Why not ?  I told you that it works in general, the only problem was the missing
>            cleanup in directory ".../scan/".

Good! :) I did change the position of the cleanup code, so please do me
a favor and change the permits table in acl.c again and then test if the
cleanup works. If it does, I'll change the permits table in -17.

There are also a lot of other additions that did not make it into -16. I
want to take the opportunity to apologize to those who sent me
suggestions and/or patches. I had a lot of stress recently (was moving
houses, amongst others). My responsiveness will hopefully increase in
the coming days.

/tom