Re: [Exim] Selective spam filtering

Author: Axel Hollanda
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Selective spam filtering
Hey, folks

    I know this is a quite old thread, but I have some questions about
these filters. I'm currently using qmails MTA solution hacked with some
patches for mysql queries. I got this table:

+----+----------+---------+-----------------------+
| id | username | header  | content               |

+----+----------+---------+-----------------------+
| 10 | ahamm    | sender  | arrumahd@??? |
|  9 | pheew    | subject | teste de envio        |

    It's used only for local users, so the field username must be filled
with local users, not aliases/virtuals. The point is: how should I query
that table in "configure" file, avoiding aliases to fall into these
filters. I tried to use this method:
http://www.sprocket.lboro.ac.uk/~ron/email/SPAM_filtering_system.htm,
but it doesn't fulfills the requirements for my configuration. And the
optmization isn't good enough the way I tried. Too many queries and
repeated stuff. I'll appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.