Re: [Exim] multiple domains and local delivery

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Andrew Zahra, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] multiple domains and local delivery
At 9:30 pm +1100 2004/03/01, Andrew Zahra wrote:
>--
>How do I get exim 4.30 to accept mail for multiple domains? I have
>it accepting mail for my primary domain (the one set as
>qualify_domain in config) but my other domain it seems to want to
>relay, even though I have placed it in local_domains.
>
>To summarise, I have:
>qualify_domain = mydomain.com
>local_domains = localhost:mydomain.com:myotherdomain.com
>
>The logs show that email to mydomain.com uses R=local_user
>T=mail_spool while myotherdomain.com uses
>R=dnslookup_relay_to_domains T=remote_smtp

local_domains does no magic. It is just a domainlist, how it is used
in the ACL is what makes it useful. So please look up local_domains
in the spec.txt file, in particular in the ACL section, and you will
see.
Normally the correct RCPT ACL is set in the configuration file, but
it might be not in your distribution or you might have manipulated it.

(And please do not send in multipart format, and wrap the lines if
not inevitable).

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/