Re: [Exim] [newbie] messages are not delivered in MailDir 'n…

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Thomas Carrié
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [newbie] messages are not delivered in MailDir 'new' folder
On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 09:52:26PM +0100,
Thomas Carri <thocar@???> is thought to have said:

> I've setup exim 4.30, the new mails are delivered in
> /var/mail/thocar.org/testuser/Maildir
>
> 2ic01:/var/mail/2ic.biz/testuser/Maildir# find .

I'm not sure what your question is, but 2ic.biz != thocar.org

A general recommendation, deliver a message that is on queue waiting to me
delivered (you may need to use queue_only to get some mail on queue to test)
using:

exim -d +all -M <messageid>

to see exactly what exim is doing when it tries to deliver a message.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality