Re: [Exim] Exim as a front for Exchange

Author: Christopher Baker
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim as a front for Exchange
> Check the list archives. I posted examples on how to do LDAP lookups against
> Active Directory and if an address exists, punt to Exchange a couple weeks
> ago. That works for Exchange 2000 w/AD. There's a sample config in the
> sample configs archive if you're using Exchange 5.5 as well.

I searched for your name and found a couple posts by you but not this
post in particular. If you still have the post, please send it to me.

Chris

FRANK BURNS: Unless we each conform, unless we
obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there
is no possible way we can remain free.
_M*A*S*H_, "The Novocaine Mutiny"
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris@???, chrisbaker@???, cbaker2@???
"When you stop growing, you start dying."