Re: [Exim] Forwarding unknown users to another host

Author: Bryce Newall
To: Andrew Thomson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Forwarding unknown users to another host
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Andrew Thomson wrote:

> > gcc -c -O -pipe -I /usr/local/include ldap.c
> > ldap.c: In function `perform_ldap_search':
> > ldap.c:726: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> > ldap.c:726: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> > ldap.c:761: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> > ldap.c:762: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> > *** Error code 1
> >

> Try just using the freebsd port for exim-ldap.. works a treat.
>
> /usr/ports/mail/exim-ldap
>
> Beats all the dicking around you are doing! ;)

I tried that, but unfortunately, it didn't work well either. I thought it
would build the LDAP modules, but instead, it built a whole new exim with
a whole new configuration. Is there a way to just get the header files I
need without going through so many hoops? :)

*    Bryce Newall    *    Email: data@???    *
*               www.dreamhaven.org/~data                *
*  "Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes."  *