Re: [Exim] exiscan report and virusscan problems

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exiscan report and virusscan problems
On 2004-02-24 SH Solutions <info@???> wrote:
[...]
>   warn    message        = X-Scan-Virus-Found: $malware_name
>           malware        = *
>   warn    message        = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>           spam           = nobody:true
>   warn    message        = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>           spam           = nobody:true

> 1. The Spam-Report looks quite large:

[...]

Change spamassassin's configuration (local.cf), eg.:
clear_report_template
report _HITS_ points, _REQD_ required _TESTSSCORES(,)_

> 2. X-Scan-Virus-Found-Headers are omitted if no virus is found. I would like
> to add them with values "No virus found" or "Virus Scanner offline".
> Can this even be archieved? [Same for Mime-Error-Headers]

warn    message        = X-Scan-Virus-Found: No virus found
        !malware        = *

Untested.

> Secondly, there are two things I'd like to change:

> 1. spamd is accessed through TCP/IP. I would like to change this to unix
> sockets as with clamd. Is this possible?

[...]

There are inofficial ptches around but official exiscan-acl release
does not support this yet.
            cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"