[Exim] Exim: Hiding ip addess from bounced message.

Author: prince
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim: Hiding ip addess from bounced message.
Hi,

I am testing by sending a mail to a non-existent user on my mail server. The
mail got bounced as expected, but the bounced message has the ip address of
my mail server. How do I make this to display the servername instead of the
ip. The following is the bounced message, I recieved on the sending side (my
personal yahoo mail)

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).
<null@???>:
xx.xx.xxx.xx does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 unknown user
Giving up on xx.xx.xxx.xx.

(I want the machine name or domain name, instead of the ip address).

Thanks,
Prince.