Re: [Exim] Python Exim support, developer information.

Author: Barry Pederson
To: David M. Wilson
CC: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Python Exim support, developer information.
David M. Wilson wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have hacked up a simple patch today which adds
> "${python {fn} [{arg1} ..]}" syntax to Exim. Apart from the language
> change, and the way the Python code is loaded, the support is as close
> to identical to the Perl support as I could care to implement.

I just wanted to mention that there are also some addons for Exim to support
Python-written local_scan functions. They don't do string-expansion as
David's working on, but may be of interest to people interested in Python and
Exim.

    http://elspy.sourceforge.net/
    http://barryp.org/software/py-exim-localscan

    Barry