Re: [Exim] Billing and Exim

Author: Zac Tolley
To: Ollie Cook
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Billing and Exim
I want to have it as part of the delivery process, so that not only to
I bill the person, but I also confirm that their from address is
correct. At the moment they send the mail I know their IP address and
what userid that relates to, so it's the best way I can be sure I bill
the correct person (so they can't avoid paying by putting in a false
from) and the mail that goes out also shows the correct address.

Plus that person may not have credit on their account, so I need to
have the ability to refuse sending the mail, and return a mail back to
them saying why the mail was not sent.

zac