[Exim] Exim 3 and old mail in queue

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jim Archer
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim 3 and old mail in queue
Hi All...

I have an older Exim3 system I need to retire, but before I do I need to
get it to delete or freeze old mail still in the queue. I looked in the
config file, and see there are things called directors, which I am not
familiar with (I started using Exim with 4).

Is there an easy way to get rid of messages in the queue that are older
than x days? I was going to write a router with a condition, but after
looking through the exim 3 conf file, I am not sure I can do that.

Thanks...

Jim