Re: [Exim] Debian/Exim/MySQL

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alex Flores
Para: Walt Reed
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Debian/Exim/MySQL
Thanks for the response..

I have downloaded the source and am getting ready to compile but I am not
sure what changes I need to make in order to have mysql compiled with it.

I see these entries in editme-diff

# LOOKUP_MYSQL=yes
# LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/local/ldap/include -I /usr/local/mysql/include
-I /usr/local/pgsql/include
-# LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lmysqlclient -lpq

Do I need to make any chnages there?

Thanks,
Alex F.